What makes these containers unique is what they are made of. They contain 80% post consumer recycled office equipment. The remaining 20% is a strong fiber glass and resin material that helps keep them sturdy and durable. Mainly for indoor use they come in a variety of colors as well as 2 sizes.
13" Diameter x 11" Height - Fits Large Floor Plants
17.8" Diameter x 15" Height - Fits Xtra Large Floor Plants
Gunmetal, Silver, Scarlet, Orange, Yellow, Cobalt, Key Lime, Red Clay, Pearl, Golden Bronze